Joe,
is that AR 7 or Windows 7?  It looks like she is asking about Win 7.

Kali,
I suspect the 6.3 WUT will work on Win 7 but it is not supported by BMC.  AR
7.5 is the first version to support Win 7 (32 bit only for the WUT).  I do
not have the comparability matrix for 6.3 handy but I don't think 6.x was
even supported on Vista.

You may have to put user.exe (the installer) and aruser.exe (the executable
once installed) in XP compatibility mode to make it work correctly.  I also
recommend copying the install file locally to the hard drive instead of
installing over a file share/mapped drive.  We had some issues when people
tried installing 7.1 WUT on Win 7 until they copied the file locally.

HTH,
Jason