From: Herb Partlow [mailto:h...@ibtcinc.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 10:15 AM
To: Phil Bautista
Subject: Hi phil

Hi Phil,
Here is what I would like posted to the arslist when you have time.
Need to see some pictures of you on that Street Machine!!!!

Take Care and have a GREAT Weekend

Good Morning ARSlist.
I tried to send this a couple of months ago, but it never got posted.

I would like to thank everyone that sent their Get well wishes and prayers.
One never knows how many friends they have until something
like this happens.

Again Thank You!!!

Recovery is coming along great.
Some people have been asking about the accident, so I thought I would post
some photos for those that were interested.

You should be able to view them on my facebook page without having to
signup....
If you can't please let me know and I will check the privacy setting.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10812
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10812&id=100000614583644&l=f0cc84452b
> &id=100000614583644&l=f0cc84452b

Hope everyone has a Great weekend.
For those that ride (Phil, Roger, Gidd and all others)
"Ride safe, ride free and keep the rubber side down"

Take Care
Herb Partlow
IB Technical Consulting, inc.
O- 408.253.0344