Hi Listers,

I have a small problem in hand. This is a very strange case.
-I have a regular form to which an entry is created by workflows.
-Now this entry has an update happening into its records. But the funny
thing is that update is done only to a particular field in the table through
a direct UPDATE statement from an external system. This leaves us with no
trigger(execute on condition for workflows) to capture this update on the
records.

I understand that a submit or modify action happens only when the change is
triggerred at an API level which in turn is making the DB update. As in my
case there is no Remedy intervention and i am not able to capture this event
for writing further workflows.
Any suggestions guys.

Thanks in advance
Cheers,