From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Fremont
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 6:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Chrome Browser

** We got Java error with Chrome on MT 7.5 P005 on date/time fields.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM, John Underwood <john.underw...@ndsu.edu>
wrote:

Noticed the same thing with Safari and Chrome on Mid Tier 7.0.01.

Just upgraded to Mid Tier 7.5 and now both Safari (which is officially
compatible) and Chrome (which is not officially compatible) work well.

John

On 6/10/2010 1:39 PM, Boylan, David wrote:
> **
> Anyone using Chrome? I have a number of users just starting to use it
> and it is not compatible. I get the old blank screen.
>

> 7.0.1 patch 11 (hoping to get to 7.5 patch 5 this summer)
>
> Dave
> _attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

John A. Underwood               NDUS Help Center Project Manager
IACC Rm. 206                    NDSU/ITS Help Desk Manager & NDUS Help Desk
Co-Manager
1320 Albrecht Blvd.             Office: (701) 231-6109
Fargo, ND  58105                Cell:   (701) 730-5337
e-mail: john.underw...@ndsu.edu Fax:    (701) 231-8541

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org