From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tricia
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Allow support staff to edit all Incident Tickets

Hi Everyone,

We have rolled out Remedy ITSM 7.5 to the users in April. We are now
doing follow-up feedback to see what the users like and dislike. One
constant is they want to be able to update and transfer Incident
tickets no matter what queue it is in. For example if the Service Desk
has a ticket assigned to them but Tier  2 has an update, Tier 2 can
update the ticket directly. Very similar to the way they worked in
6.3. Can anyone help me accomplish this without giving everyone
Incident Master permissions?

Thanks,

Tricia