Hi Listers,

Yesterday I installed BMC Analytics 2.5.00 with no issues during the
installation document.

I had followed the installation Doc for that.

But when I am trying to login to Analytics I am not getting the usual
screen.

http://localhost:8080/InfoViewApp/listing/main.do?appKind=InfoView&service=%2FInfoViewApp%2Fcommon%2FappService.do&loc

Also a new issue came up when I was trying to login to the mid-tier. The
login is happening normally but then the "Exception error from Tomcat is
coming up"

HTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message* **

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

 *root cause*

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        com.remedy.arsys.api.ProxyPool.get(ProxyPool.java:62)

com.remedy.arsys.api.PoolingProxyManager.getProxy(PoolingProxyManager.java:66)
        com.remedy.arsys.api.Util.ARSetSessionConfiguration(Util.java:184)
        com.remedy.arsys.session.LoginServlet.authenticate(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.session.LoginServlet.doLogin(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.session.LoginServlet.doThePost(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.session.LoginServlet.doRequest(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatHttpServlet.postInternal(Unknown Source)
        com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatHttpServlet.doPost(Unknown Source)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

 *note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.9 logs.*
Apache Tomcat/5.5.9

Please suggest.

Regards