SET was the one I could not remember.
The active link worked with QUERY, but I needed to select on Window
Loaded/Open

Thanks

In a message dated 6/17/2010 4:08:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jdso...@shyle.net writes:

**
Kathy,

Shouldn't that be $OPERATION$ =  "QUERY"

I haven't tried it with mixed case like  you are trying but I think it is
case sensitive so should be all in upper  case..

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System  discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of  Kathy Morris
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 4:02  PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Its been too  long

**
well, I went to go code, and I forgot the execute on action to set the
fields read only when the user toggles (F3)  from new screen mode to  the
search mode.

I tried execute on OPERATION LIKE "Search", however the user is  not
searching yet.
Then I tried execute on OPERATION = "Display" - still not  working...

I have been in CMDB world too long... and not AR System development  side...

_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where  the Answers Are"_