  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Enslin Van Blerk - MWEB
  Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 12:47 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Selection List column headings

  **

  Hi Everyone

  I found a similar question in the archives regarding my question under
"Selection List column headings" does anyone know if this enhancement was
ever completed?

  I am using ARS 7.1 patch 006
  I created an AL and if multiple results "Display a List"
  If I use the usertool I don't see any column names, however in MidTier I
see "Column1", "Column2", "Column3" etc. Is there a way to change the column
names even if it is just in MidTier?

  Regards

  Enslin

  This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer
  - or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer,
please contact ab...@mweb.com for a copy.