Not sure if this could help in your case..
In AR7.5p3 we had an issue related to user licensing not application
licensing though.
ARSystem randomly does not issue GRANT WRITE ACCESS even though user
has floating license on login resulting in  error message like No
write license , do not have permission to field etc...
It is fixed in later patches.