From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jon Gee
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 3:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CI Name ???

**

I am gathering data for the CMDB and asset console for 7.6.

 I am loading

workstations, laptops,  Monitors, blackberrys, Servers,  Routers,
switches, firewalls,  for example

they are not all the same make and brand.

I was hoping for some ideas for CI Names, and CI ID that may have been
used that work well.

thanks

" You can sell and practice theory but, life in reality, has unexpected
challenges that require decision and executions that were not covered in
your lessons."  by Jon Gee