From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 2:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Checking on selection of more than one row in a table
without walking it.

One way or the other you end up doing table walk to get the number of
selected rows.
The colcount or any other table functions act on a whole table not just
selected rows.

 adam.niedzwie...@bt.com<mailto:udai.chilamkur...@bt.com>www.techmahindra.co
m<http://www.techmahindra.com/>
> This electronic message contains information from BT, which may be
privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the
number or email address above) immediately.
> Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc e-mail system is
monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be
recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes.

> British Telecommunications plc. Registered office: 81 Newgate Street
London EC1A 7AJ Registered in England no: 1800000