James,

You can use the Large-Result-Logging-Threshold parameter in the ar.cgf or
ar.conf file. This tells the arserver to write to a log file whenever the data
returned from a search exceeds the threshold that you have specified. To do this

1. Enable thread logging on the arserver.
2. Edit you ar.cfg (windows) or ar.conf (UNIX/LINUX) and add the parameter
Large-Result-Logging-Threshold: <valid number>
3. Restart services or perform an arsignal.

You should now see the user name and the form that was queried when the result
set exceeded the threshold you set. An example of the output you get is below

<THRD> /* Thu Jun 11 2009
12:07:49.2920 */ Thread Id 7144 (GLEWF) large result buffer allocation -
/Length: 3271409/Entries: 15623/Client Ver: >=10/RPC ID: 2012/User:
testuser1/Form: HPD:HelpDesk/
Hope this helps.
Saby