You can use the WEEKDAY function to return the weekday of a date/time
field (1-7, 1=Sunday).  Use it for $TIMESTAMP$ to get current week day.

For a quick-n-dirty solution, you could set a date field to:

$TIMESTAMP$ - 60 * 60 * 24 * (WEEKDAY($TIMESTAMP$) - 1)

This would set the field to the most recent week start date (Sunday),
which your target field could be compared to - to see if it's greater
than (since).  I'd use a date field to force time to 00:00:00.  A
date/time field would need time delta from midnight stripped (a little
fiddling).

Mike White

EMail michael.wh...@verizon.com <mailto:michael.wh...@verizon.com>

Office 813.978.2192