When trying to set up mid-tier reporting, I have gotten this even though I've
followed the mid-tier install instructions and have checked my
mid-tier/reporting config against someone whose system works:
Jul 8, 2010 8:41:20 AM - FINE (com.remedy.log.DVMODULE) : Exception while
trying to find plugin "Report" in the server "ncc056.its.state.nc.us" Throw
Error - 9394

The problem must be in my ARS config, but I can't find where.  My report plugin
appears to be loading:
ARDBC   Plug-In Loaded: ARSYS.ARDBC.REPORT version 3
/        ARPluginSetProperties            undefined
/        ARPluginInitialization           defined
/        ARPluginTermination              defined
/        ARPluginCreateInstance           defined
/        ARPluginDeleteInstance           defined
/        ARPluginEvent                    undefined
/        ARDBCCreateEntry                 defined
/        ARDBCGetEntry                    defined
/        ARDBCSetEntry                    defined
/        ARDBCDeleteEntry                 defined
/        ARDBCGetEntryBLOB                undefined
/        ARDBCGetListEntryWithFields      defined
/        ARDBCGetEntryStatistics          undefined
/        ARDBCCommitTransaction           undefined
/        ARDBCRollbackTransaction         undefined
/        ARDBCGetListSchemas              undefined
/        ARDBCGetMultipleFields           undefined

Any ideas are very welcome!

Anne Ramey
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.