Hi Kevin,

              I have an Easaclation for adding multiple records. and have
one filter to add new records (which works for a single entry addition.) and
then i have one filter guide which calls filter. Could u please tell me step
by step procedure for that, coz i have tried every thing and still facing
the problem for using temp field.

Thanks in advance