Thank you Doug got explaining.

Tim

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mueller, Doug
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 3:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Form with a couple of Views not showing on entry point for homepage

**
Tim,

It sounds like the following is what you are encountering:

You have a form named A and it has a view with a label called AView1.

You see the entry point list and AView1 is showing up on the list.

So far so good.

You now add a new view to form A and give it an entry point label of AView2

You look at the entry point list and AView1 is showing up but not AView2.

Is this the issue?

If so, the problem is the following:

A given form will show up in the entry point list only one time.  Regardless of
the number of views and
regardless of whether those views have an entry point label or not.  A form can
only show up one time.  If
there are serveral views with the entry point label value specified, it will
pick the one for the right locale for
the user and if there are several for the same locale, just the first one it
finds.

If you want to have multiple entry points that show up that are for the same
form but opening in different
ways, you will have to use guides and mark them as being entry points to
accomplish the opening in
different modes.  Then, you can have multiple entry points showing up that will
open the same form just
in different ways.

Doug