  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Alex
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 11:50 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Different times from User tool and Web

  ** We are facing the exact same issue -- the times are 1 hour off on
midtier which is on EST.

  Let me know if you find a solution to the problem.

  On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

    **
    Anne's suggestion extended my idea suggested in a mail 5 minutes ago a
little more.. check for latest DST fixes on the web server both at the OS
level, as well as web server application level.. MT 7.5 Patch 3 I think has
the latest fixes as far as DST is concerned so you are good there.. Check on
the OS level and web application server level..

    Joe