From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 8:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Asset Management Budgeting Tool

**
Prijit, is this app built on ARS?

Guillaume
________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Debnath, Prijit [prijit_debn...@bmc.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 2:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
**
Hi Shawn,
BMC does have an app called ITBM which has budget forecasting capabilities, if
that is what you are looking for. To be specific, it is called ITBM Supplier
Management and Financial Planning and Budgeting Application. It may be
worthwhile to connect to a BMC Account Manager/Sales rep to explore the
possibilities.

Thanks,
Prijit Debnath
Product Manager, Remedy A R System
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.