  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Kevin Begosh
  Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 3:11 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: ARERR 92 Server Timeout During Database Update

  ** it is not a prod box.  I will try the Delay-Recache-Time option.

  On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
<sean.garri...@fiserv.com> wrote:

    **
    Try setting “Delay-Recache-Time” to a few minutes.  My suggestion would
be more than the amount of time it takes to restart an arserver.  That way
if your update for some reason causes a server restart then you wouldn’t be
down while it is restarting.  I would also suggest turning developer cache
mode off since it is a prod box.

    Sean