From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Atrium Core 7.6 Web Services

** Thanks!  I have been meaning to ask about the Atrium Core Web
Services myself and then I saw Kali's post.  We installed it on our POC
system but it was taxing the little vm too much so I removed it.

Can you clarify, the Atrium Core Web Service do not only provide CMDB
data to other apps but can also bring in data from system's that can
feed into the CMDB?

Somewhere  I got the impression that the Atrium web services were only
one way, exposing data stored in the CMDB.

Jason

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Easter, David <david_eas...@bmc.com>