From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Begosh
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: False differences in Migrator "Differences" report

** There may be small differences that I have seen before like last modified by
date, last modfied by etc...  When I do a diff report I usually filter out some
of those things so they do not show.  This might be your case but I know small
things like that show up.
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Martin, Dwayne