I did this with a customer and they were also using SQL Server 2008 with SCCM.
All of the views listed in the AIE mappings are the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahendra Mahalkar <mahendra.mahal...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 2:38 am
Subject: Re: SMS2CMDB 1.6.2

** Flex,
Are you talking about seamless connector (SCCM2CMDB_2.5.02) which integrates
SCCM to CMDB?

Thanks & Regards,
Mahendra Mahalkar

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 1:29 AM, Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

**

Dear all,

We are Planning to integrate the CMDB with MS SCCM 2007 R3. I would like to
know if anyone has installed SMS2CMDB 1.6.2 with the followings:

ARS 7.1 patch 04
AIE 7.1 patch 04
CMDB 2.1 patch 03
ITSM 703 patch 08
OS: Windows 2003 (x64)
DB: MS SQL 2005

Most importantlty I would like to know if the above would work with SMS2CMDB
1.6.2? Anyone done this and would like to share their experience? Any known
issues? Any tips and things too watch out for?

Many thanks in advance
frex