hello,

Thanks for the reply.
We have an active link on Incident Management Console with an interval
of 1 min to refresh the incidents table in the console (Change Field
Action).
This could be one of the reasons for the performance degradation.

Can you please suggest any other alternative ways to achieve this
which wouldn't hit the performance?

Thanks