Hello Listers,
ARS 7.1 Patch 4
Mid Tier Version 7.1.00 Build 200708221849
Tomcat 5.5.17
MS SQL 2005 (remote)

I know that when you use a Preference server during WUT login you generate a
User Preference record.
I do not see the same condition when the user is strictly a Mid Tier client.
In the Mid Tier configuration page General Settings I have the short server
name in Preference server.
In the WUT Admin Console Server settings I have "Use this server" selected for
the Preference server.

Do I need to send the users on Mid Tier to the User Preference form if they
will never see the WUT?
Is it a good practice to make a default Preference record for everyone when
their User form record is created?

Thanks,
---
John J. Reiser
Senior Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me