yup just did the same.  Thanks for the info.  for some reason it added the
user installing ARS as the DB owner and also used that same user as the log
in for the AR System service.

I was having issues starting ARS and looked through everything and changed
those two and it is coming up now.

I came in after the install so I guess it could have been something with the
install.

Oh well,

Thanks,
Kevin Begosh