From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of MCCAVITT Nyall
Sent: 23 July 2010 10:31
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to obtain the 'Schema-Alias' value for any given Schema

**

Hi,

I can’t seem to locate the database field that contains the ‘Schema-Alias’
value for a given schema. I know that it is stored in the Alias section of the
View Properties of a form.

I am selecting a form (schema) from a list (obtained by an SQL query on the
arschema table) attached to a field. Once selected I would like to obtain the
alias associated with the form.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Nyall

Nyall McCavitt

Software Engineer

CND/COE/VI/SQ

Tel:  +33 1 69 88 73 02

Fax: +33 1 69 88 72 21

Mobile: +33 6 64 85 96 23

Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on
the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard
copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.
_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_