I have seen the similar issues several times on the table fields when
viewing the form on mid-tier. It looks OK on WUT.

It took me awhile to find out that, there is a space " " on labels. don't
know how those spaces ended up there...., but  I swear I removed them.

The issue is fixed when I removed them again in Dev Studio, remember to
flush the cache.

Andrew.