From: Rabi Tripathi <ars_l...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Kintetic Request vs BMC Remedy SRM vs newScale
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 2:18 PM

If anybody has opinions about the first two, please respond.

How do they compare in terms of features and ease of
implementation/maintenance? Price?

About newScale...it's advertised as a Service Catalog, not so much as a Service
Request management solution, but I believe the client interface to request
services is a part of it. I have heard positive opinions about it. Can anybody
shed any light on how its different from the other two? I know newScale has
been integrated with Remedy ITSM, but it appears newScale is also marketed as a
complete, standalone solution for managing requests. Is it fair to say that it
still isn't an Incident/Problem management solution as it's not geared towards
troubles?

Thanks in advance.