Hi Everyone,

We gave up trying to do the ARS v7.5 platform upgrade on our servers.  Five
months was enough time to waste on that.  Yes, we tried everything ...
that's not my question here today.

Sooooo, we decided to build a new server (vm) and start from scratch with a
brand new ARS v7.3 P3 install.  That worked great.  ITSM is NOT involved in
this process at all.

Then I exported forms and other workflow objects and did the imports.  Kind
of a long job because the new server database is on a very slow SAN (nothing
I can fix right now).

It had not occurred to me that I would loose my original Table ID
associated with that form on another server.  This is a problem since there
is workflow with SQL statements which of course I can change.  But, we also
have numerous programs pulling data from Remedy that use the Table ID's
created by another development group.  This would require them to change
their programs, possibly dblinks etc.  Not a prospect I'm looking
forward to.

I've only imported data in a couple of forms so far (12 hours worth) and
don't want to proceed if I'm going to delete it anyway.  I'm using rrrChive
for the data and thankfully it's bringing over the correct field 1 values.
I do have to figure out how to use rrrChive to include a date modified
parameter to get updates.

Has anyone been successful at changing a Table ID and how did you do it?
Were there any ramifications?

Appreciate your help, thanks,

Susan

Oracle 10g