Hey...this looks like the position we have where I work.....I wonder...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gene Manuel
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: JOB: Remedy Developer needed for a 6-12 month project in Denver, CO

Contact Lisa for any questions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Grenier <lisa.gren...@comcentric.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:55 PM
To: Gene Manuel <geneman...@speakeasy.net>

Dear Gene

We need a Senior Remedy Developer with 4-6+ years experience
developing Remedy, 4-year degree in related field or comparable
experience, experience in Remedy AR System 7.x  ITSM and Custom
Developement.

Overall Experience:  6+ Yrs

Additional Location Details:  Work site is in Denver, CO

Target Start Date:  early August

Required skills:

·         Remedy application development experience (4-6+ years)

·         Remedy AR System 7.x and ITSM 7

·         Java/J2EE

·         UNIX, Linux

·        Custom Developement experience

 Responsibilities:

·         Majority of time is spent coding using independently-chosen
methods to meet client/user specifications

·         Interacts with own team and comparable levels outside the
team (e.g., other IT departments, user/client) to analyze business
requirements and prepare solution design.

·         Exercises judgment to make decisions for less defined issues
and selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.

If interested and available or know anyone that is, please submit your
resume with a competitive all inclusive rate for immediate
consideration.

Lisa Grenier

Senior Recruiter

___