From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Capturing when an Admin Login is used

**
Matthew,
As John mentioned, you could use the Init form, but that only works in the user
tool...not Admin or Web...your best option in my opinion is to upgrade to 7.5
and turn on the user license monitoring feature...then write a filter on these
forms to do what you need....outside of upgrading, I believe your only other
option is the user log.

**
Matthew,
 Look for the INIT_Form in the docs.
You have to add it to the ar.cfg file. I loads in the back ground and you can
use it to push data to your "Spy on the bad admin" form;^>
Can ya tell it's Friday?

---
John J. Reiser
Senior Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me