From: Kendhammer, Mike
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 10:24 AM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: $PROCESS$ error

Hello everyone,

Any idea what might be causing the following error when using $PROCESS$ in a
Set Fields action?

ARERR [38] Filter/escalation 'set field' process returned an error

Filter log generated the following error... Error while performing filter
action: Error 38

>From the ARFork log I get the following...  process id 26125 has exited with
>status 0x86.

Example of command is as follows (command sends a message to a digital board):
            $PROCESS$ //usr/local/qcagent/qcagent chairman Infinite^\&^$Request
ID$^1^/MC0100/MA0/MSS/MU04^"test2"^LAXHTD18.4

Entering the command directly at the command prompt does work.

ARS  7.5 patch 6
HP-UX 11.31
Oracle 11.2.1

Thanks!
Mike

Mike Kendhammer
Enterprse Services
Ingersoll Rand

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for
the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the
information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message
and attachments.