From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 5:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR 371

**
Not through the application interface. Changing it any other way *MAY* violate
license agreements.. Technically you could do it with a Direct SQL using the
application interface, but I am not 100% sure if doing so you would be in
violation of the license agreement. You would need to read that in full before
trying it out.. I had tried it out once for fun - but not implemented it in
production anywhere.. and it works..

Joe