Not to be a legal stickler, but BMC documentation - including compatibility
matrices - are copyright of BMC Software and (according to the BMC Legal
department) are not to be distributed by any sources other than BMC.  Thus,
compatibility matrices are not to be E-mailed by non-BMC sources and must be
obtained through BMC identified sources like Support Central or the BMC
Developer Network.

This is why current matrices (and documentation) require a Support ID for
access on Support Central and historical matrices (and documentation) require a
valid account on BMC DN to access.

This also means that BMC documentation can't be posted on a public non-BMC
website, btw.  I know that BMC Legal has sent cease and desist notices to some
folks who have done so in the past...

Note that I'm not in the BMC legal department - just passing on the
information.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.