HI All,

I had an incoming HTML formatted email with links on the bottom of the email
like this:
 Approve   Approve And Forward   Forward   Reject  Request Information

Somehow the server is thinking this is some kind of instruction but can't find
it and send this back to the source.

Instruction:
Instruction Number:    0
Instruction Template:

Message Type:
Message Number: 4928
Message Text: Unable to locate the specified User Instruction
Appended Text:  Approve   Approve And Forward   Forward   Reject  Request
Information

Any ideas on how to track this down? Also it would be great if someone can
point me to the definitions of the Message Numbers.
ARS 6.3 patch 20
SunOS 5.9
Oracle 9.2

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
(315) 453-2912 x5835 (Phone)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.