Hi,

There are some difference between the built in functionality and RRR|Chive.

The target archive form will have new fields to keep copies of the source
Entry Id, Creation Date, Modified By and Modify Date. If you want to mimic
the functionality of the built in archiving functionality with RRR|Chive
you must map these fields and some other settings:

transfertype = MOVE
fieldmapping = \
  1 => 5368709xx, \
  3 => 5368709xx, \
  5 => 5368709xx, \
  6 => 5368709xx
entryidmode = NEW

You should also get similar functionality with a filter instead of
fieldmapping. This will put the original entry-id into the entry-id-field
of the target archive form.

RRR|Chive will automatically disassociate the archive form from its parent
during the transfer, as you would not be allowed to import the records
otherwise. It will be reconnected after the transfer.

You can experiment with transfertype=COPY until you are satisfied that the
field mapping etc works. The MOVE will delete the source record when it
has successfully been created in the target form.

If you can get me access to a HP-UX server with a C++ compiler, I can
compile the newest version of RRR|Chive for your platform.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: