Thanks Patrick.  I had little to do with the EPD changes, but I'll make sure
this information gets forwarded to the right folks.  Glad to hear that for
the most part the changes are making life easier.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.