Hi all,

As I was creating a service request in SRM, I came across a bottleneck of
the number of fields I could have so I thought of having some of the fields
in a spreadsheet which could be attached as part of the service request.

With that idea, I would like to :

   - Have a spreadsheet template attached on the service request form so
   that the requester can download it; fill in the necessary fields and attach
   it to the service request
   - After submission, I would like the attached spreadsheet file to be
   placed in the Work Order - Work Info tab.

So far, I have implemented the service request using a Work Order Template
backend but I don't know how I can attach the spreadsheet template onto the
service request and when I attached a file, the file is saved in the Request
Details inside Activity Log Details and not sent to the Work Order - Work
Info tab.

I will be very grateful for your help.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Richard