From:         George Jungle <george.jun...@gmail.com>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:41:09
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Installing Aeroprise

Hi guys,

we've finally been able to justify our need for mobility and the use of
ITSM!

So, hence we're currently looking at Aeroprise as a prime contender (lots of
blackberrys in the organisation).

From the Aeroprise site, it seems to quote the implementation time as being
'3 days'...   How realistic is this?   What type of implementation do you
think we would be up for if we went for all the ITSM modules (Inc, Prob,
Chg, SR, Asset).

Love to hear from your experiences.

Thanks.

George