It is awesome!  During the beta I used the one for Window.  In less than an
hour I had a full functioning ITSM/RKM/and whatever else was included in the
stack installer.

Like any new product/feature I imagine people are going to run into some
issues but BMC hit a home run with this one.  In general ARS 7.6.03 is
awesome.

One note...  Now that ARS doesn't have the 2gb process memory limit (Windows
anyway) it is a hungry little monster.  Unless there is some way of limiting
the process memory; the days where you could run a single little VM on your
laptop are gone.  At first we had an issue where Remedy was taking all of
the memory and smothering SQL.  SQL would grind to a halt and wouldn't have
enough resources to allow the Remedy start up to finish.  We were able to up
the VM memory to 8gb and Remedy could then start.

Jason