From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 7:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR System 7.6.03 documentation now available - GA soon

**
So there's no way for a Suite customer to get a look at ARS when it is released
because of the packaging; nice (NOT).

Oh well, it would have only been a distraction to the efforts for our delayed
upgrade/migration to 7.5/7.6.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/