Hi experts,

  Is this a common issue, We all are facing this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanth.p | Remedy Team| VOIP:1113 | Mob : +91 999 559 5875

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Akar
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: URL Problem in Notifications

**

As part of the email notifications about incidents I am receiving emails
with a URL that does not work and has something strange in it.

For Example,

http://my-domain-name.com/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=NTE%3aNotif
ier&server=satellite.workgroup&eid=NTS000000004377

My server name is satellite but where is the ".workgroup" in the URL
coming from?  And even if I remove the ".workgroup" from the URL, it
still does not work.

-Ibrahim Akar

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL