Works like a CHARM!

Thanks so much!

Lisa

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Scott Parrish
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Editable Columns

**
Lisa,
You can simply do a set fields and set your table to row one. Fairly simple. In
your active link that calls your table walk guide, the If Action before the
call guide should be:

Set Fields
Current Screen

Set Field: <Table Field Name>
Value: 1

There are other ways of doing this. If your active link Call Guide Action has
the Table Loop checkbox checked and you specify the table, then it will not do
a table refresh and will start at row 1. (Of course, this functionality depends
on your version of ARS.).

Scott Parrish
IT Prophets, LLC
(770) 653-5203