From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tommy Morris
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Blackberry Integration with Remedy

**

ARS 7.5p3

Oracle 11g

Need some suggestions for an application that allows interaction with
Remedy via end-user Blackberry's / smart phones. We have seen a demo of
AlarmPoint but that may be (dare I say) too robust for what we want. If
anyone has hints or suggestions please let me know.

Tommy Morris

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or
delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If
you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.