**
Is this position open for h1's.

Thanks
Sivarama

On Sep 1, 2010, at 1:21 PM, Cindi Jenkins <cjenk...@attivasoft.com> wrote:

**

Hello,

Are you looking for a career challenge and a place where you can truly grow your skills and expertise?  We are currently expanding our consulting team and are hiring for the following positions:

2- Junior Remedy Developers that have at least 1 year of development experience.

2- Mid-level Remedy Developers that have at least 2 – 5 years of development and consulting experience

An active Public Trust or Secret background investigation level is required.  We will provide ITIL v3 training and other Remedy training classes if applicable.

AttivaSoft offers a great Total Compensation Package! This position includes a competitive compensation package with strong base salary plus a generous commission plan. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. We have a fantastic and generous training and mentoring program for all employees. We also offer a company sponsored 401K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance.

For more information, please contact Cindi Jenkins, Director of Human Resources at (410) 715-4446 x100, by e-mail at recruit...@attivasoft.com or submit your resume online from AttivaSoft’s  careers page

Best Regards,

Cindi

Cindi M. Jenkins

Director of Human Resources/Alternate FSO

AttivaSoft

10440 Little Patuxent Parkway

Suite 200

Columbia, MD 21044