From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, 2 September 2010 6:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Running OOB Reports on thin client - ARS Server 7.5

**

Note that in AR System 7.6.03, a third report type of "web" becomes
available that enables display of graphical reports on the web client
without the need for BOXI/Crystal Reports.  The most popular reports in
ITSM 7.6.03 will be ported to this "web" format as well, so that the
bulk of ITSM OOB reports will not require BOXI/Crystal.

But in AR System 7.5.00 and earlier, then yes - you need BOXI/Crystal
Reports to display the ITSM 7.6.00 OOB reports on the web client because
they are Crystal reports.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.