7.1 was different enogh that cmdb has to have a dot release 2.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Westergaard <rem...@westergaard.ca>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 11:54 am
Subject: Re: DSO from ARS 7.0.1 to 7.5 (ARDSERR 303)

Strange Development:
When I added non-core fields to the target form, they were populated with
ata, even when they were not listed in the custom mapping.   I conclude that
he server is simply not respecting Custom Mapping, and reverts to Map by
ield ID even though it's not selected.
(Again, this refers to the 7.0.1 -> 7.5 DSO operation.  The 7.5 -> 7.0.1
peration still returns ARDSERR 303, form not found).
I wonder if there was a big jump between 7.0.1 and 7.1 in either DSO or in
ome other API/architecture that DSO relies on.
ttend wwrug10 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"