I can. Rapid Technologies.

bill.m...@raptek.com
http://www.raptek.com/

They have been a great help to me. They are very nice people to work with,
and I've not encountered an issue that they've been unable to resolve.

Sam

-- Sam Morris
Service Assurance
Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
402-544-2443 (Office)
402-490-8775 (Cellular)
email: s...@up.com

             Stephen Heider
             <arsshei...@gmail
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <arsl...@arslist.         Remedy Support Vendors

             09/03/2010 08:40
             AM

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

** Hey List,

Can you recommend a Remedy support vendor?  I am looking for a vendor that
has resolved issues which are not simple.

Thanks.

--
Stephen
Remedy Skilled Professional

This message and any attachments contain information from Union Pacific which
may be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited by law.  If you receive this message in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any
attachments.