Anne,

Is it possible that the remedy server becomes unavailable during DB backups
sometimes?  I know in our system we periodically get 'blocking' scenarios
while the backups are occurring.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: intermittent ERROR (91): RPC call failed; ONC/RPC call timed
out

**

This happened from 9 pm to 12 am on Friday night/Saturday morning on a
holiday weekend last weekend-I think that safely rules out load.  If anyone
has any idea what to check next, it would be greatly appreciated.

Anne Ramey

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.