Enslin,
We currently have a web service interface between Remedy ITSP and HP OVSD
Incident modules.  We will be upgrading those to ITSM 7/8 and HP Service
Manager in the next year.  My expectation is that this will not be a major
rewrite of our Remedy interface, but I do not have much information from
HP yet on the requirements of their side of it.  We do not currently have
a Change interface, but I expect we will be implementing one.

It would be great if the Remedy community came up with a standard
interface we could deploy for these engagements with HP Service Manager.
If any of you are already in the process of writing/upgrading your
interface to work with Service Manager and are interested in sharing what
you've done, please speak up!  We would participate!

Regards,
Dennis Ruble
Rockwell Collins

Enslin Van Blerk - MWEB <evanbl...@mweb.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
09/10/2010 02:36 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Integration between HP Service Manager and Remedy ITSM 7

**
Good Morning all

Does anyone know if there are an API available  for  Integration between
HP Service Manager and Remedy ITSM 7?  Only two modules will be necessary
and that is Change and Incident Management.

Thanks
Enslin

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer
- or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the
disclaimer, please contact ab...@mweb.com for a copy.

<<image/gif>>